Not enough stock.
Your item was not added to your cart.
Not enough stock.
Please adjust your quantity.
Limit {{ product.max_order_quantity }} per order.
Only {{ quantityOfStock }} item(s) left.
I can’t seem to focus
我似乎無法保持專注
And you don’t seem to notice
而你似乎沒有注意到
I’m not here
我並不在這兒
I’m just a mirror
我只是一面鏡子
You check your complexion
你檢查著鏡中自己的面容
To find your reflection’s all alone
卻發現我映照出你孤身一人的寂寞
I had to go
看來我必須離開
Can’t you hear me?
你聽不到我說話嗎?
I’m not comin’ home
我不會回家了
Do you understand?
你能理解我嗎?
I’ve changed my plans
我改變我的計畫了
‘Cause I, I’m in love
因為我愛上一個人了
With my future
愛上我自己的未來
Can’t wait to meet her
等不及要見到未來的我了
And I, I’m in love
我墜入情網了
But not with anybody else
但我迷戀的不是別人
Just wanna get to know myself
我只想更認識我自己
I know supposedly I’m lonely now
我知道我現在應該要感到孤獨
Know I’m supposed to be unhappy
我知道我應該要感到悶悶不樂
Without someone
因為沒有人在我身邊陪著我
But aren’t I someone?
不過難道我自己的陪伴就不算陪伴嗎?
I’d like to be your answer
我願意成為你的解答
‘Cause you’re so handsome
因為你是如此英俊瀟灑
But I know better
但我已經更成熟了
Than to drive you home
知道不該再開車戴你回家
‘Cause you’d invite me in
因為你會邀請我進門
And I’d be yours again
這樣我又會再次成為你的人
But I , I’m in love
但我愛上一個人了
With my future
愛上我自己的未來
And you don’t know her
而你並不認識她
And I, I’m in love
我墜入情網了
But not with anybody here
但我迷戀的不是別人
I’ll see you in a couple years
我會在幾年後見到你的